NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
INTERNET IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE
1. DESCRIPTION: The “QLEDecode Contest” (the “Contest”) invites eligible entrants (each, an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”) to compete for the “Prize” as described herein. The Sponsor of this Contest is Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd. Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Contest is Creative Zing Promotion Group, LLC (“Administrator”), 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, Florida, 32789. Sponsor, and Administrator shall collectively be referred to as the “Contest Entities”. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Contest will operate as follows:
- Online Scavenger Hunt/Registration Period: The online digital scavenger hunt begins on or about Monday, October 26, 2020, and ends when fifteen (15) participants (the “ “Semi-Finalists”) have located and completed the hidden, password protected Contest registration form (the “Registration Form”) according to Section 3, or on Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59:59 am Eastern Time ( “ET” ) (the “Registration Period”), whichever occurs first.
- Semi-Finalist Notification: Concurrent with the Registration Period through Friday, November 6, 2020, the potential Semi-Finalists will be contacted to confirm eligibility and obtain releases, as detailed in Section 4.
- Semi-Finalist Submission Period: Upon confirmation, confirmed Semi-Finalists will be required to create and submit an up to one (1) minute video (each a “Videos” and collectively the “Videos“) describing why he or she should advance to be a Finalist. Full Video requirements and details will be provided at the time of Semi-Finalist confirmation.
- Finalist Selection/Judging: Concurrent with and immediately following the Semi-Finalist Video Submission Period, eligible Videos will be evaluated by the “Judging Panel” (as that term is defined below) according to the criteria in Section 6 of these Official Rules. The Judging Panel will select up to five (5) Semi-Finalists to proceed as “Finalists”, as detailed in Section 7.
- Finalist Notification/Game Slot Selection: On or about Wednesday, November 11, 2020, the Finalists, as determined by the Judging Panel, will be confirmed to advance to the Game. Being confirmed as a Finalist does not guarantee the opportunity to participate in the Game. On or about Thursday, November 12, 2020, the confirmed Finalists will select the order in which they wish to attempt to complete the Game based on the order in which they completed the Registration Form, according to Section 7 of these Official Rules.
- Finalist Game/Winner Determination: On Monday, November 16, 2020, the Finalists will participate in the Game (as defined in Section 8 of these Official Rules). The “Winner” will be determined according to Section 8 of these Official Rules.
2. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY: In order for an Entrant to participate in the Contest and to be considered as a potential Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Winner, the Entrant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Entrant must be a legal United States resident physically residing within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia;
- Entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his or her state of primary residence at the time the online scavenger hunt begins;
- Entrant must NOT be under any contractual obligation with any company or organization which might be a conflict of interest or interfere with an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest or sign the Contest releases. Conflicts of interest include, but are not limited to, other companies with which an Entrant has a relationship where participation in this Contest could constitute a breach of an employment or other agreement;
- Entrant, if selected as a Semi-Finalist, must consent to a background check as a condition of being considered or confirmed as a Semi-Finalist, and will be required to provide his/her Social Security Number for the purpose of submitting to a background check (which may include a review of criminal records) to be confirmed as a Semi-Finalist. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction record, review of Social Media profiles, and any other factor deemed relevant by Contest Entities to help ensure that an individual’s participation in the Contest will not, in Contest Entities’ sole discretion, bring the Released Parties (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. If requested, Entrant agrees to sign a waiver authorizing the release of personal and background information. Contest Entities reserve the right to contact any person or entity, including any third party, referenced in the background check; If Contest Entities conduct a background investigation on a potential Semi-Finalist and determine in their sole discretion that awarding a prize to such potential Semi-Finalist, publicizing any facts or details about the potential Semi-Finalist or an association of the potential Semi-Finalist with Contest Entities or the Contest might reflect negatively on Contest Entities and/or their products or services or the Contest, then Contest Entities will have the right in their discretion to disqualify the potential Semi-Finalist and select an alternate potential Semi-Finalist (in which event the terms described above will apply to such alternate);
- Entrant, if selected as a Finalist, must be available to participate in the Game, currently scheduled to take place on Monday, November 16, 2020, and rehearsals & prep-calls to prepare for Game play (all dates and times will be communicated to each Finalist upon Finalist confirmation). Final Game date and time are subject to change, and any change will be communicated directly to each Finalist;
- Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified on the Registration Form. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant in the Contest, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the email account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry may be deemed ineligible and an alternate potential Finalist or Winner will be selected;
- Entrant must not be an employee, owner, shareholder, officer or director of Contest Entities or any of the foregoing’s parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies, or any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Contest, together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”). For purposes of the Contest “Household Members“ shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; “Immediate Family Members“ shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
3. ONLINE SCAVENGER HUNT/REGISTRATION PERIOD: Periodically throughout the Registration Period, Sponsor will provide clues in the form of public posts including, but not limited to, Social Media posts, blog posts, and chat room messages (each a “Clue” and collectively the “Clues”). Sponsor will continue to release new Clues, directing Entrants to the Registration Form, until up to fifteen (15) Entrants gain access, by deciphering the Clues, and complete the Registration Form by providing their information to complete the Registration Form, including but not limited to name, email, phone and date of birth; OR on Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59:59 am ET, whichever occurs first.
Successful completion of the Registration Form does not guarantee advancing as a Semi-Finalist. Each potential Semi-Finalist must be confirmed as a Semi-Finalist, as detailed in Section 4 below, prior to advancing to the Semi-Finalist Submission Period, as detailed in Section 5. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Registration Period, if necessary, to secure a sufficient number of Semi-Finalists to advance to the Semi-Finalist Submission Period.Sponsor has the right to change the Registration Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Contest, at any time and in its sole discretion, and notice will be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or on Sponsor’s social media channels.Limit one (1) entry per person.
Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Contest. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any entry. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND NO OTHER METHOD WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4 .SEMI-FINALIST NOTIFICATION: Concurrent with the Registration Period through Friday, November 6, 2020 ET, potential Semi-Finalists that have successfully completed and submitted the required information on the Registration Form will be notified by email and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of Semi-Finalist status. The Released Parties shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential Semi-Finalist for any reason. If a potential Semi-Finalist is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines advancing as a Semi-Finalist for any reason, such potential Semi-Finalist will be disqualified, and in such case, Sponsor or Administrator may select an alternate Semi-Finalist, OR elect to proceed with less than fifteen (15) Semi-Finalists. Each potential Semi-Finalist will be required to verify their address and to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a confidentiality release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and any other related documents as may be required by the Contest Entities (the “Semi-Finalist Documents”). All Semi-Finalist Documents must be returned within the time period directed by the Sponsor and/or Administrator. Potential Semi-Finalists are bound to confidentiality and are NOT permitted to publicly announce their status as a Semi-Finalist (via social or traditional media) unless such information has been officially announced by the Sponsor. If applicable, a breach of such confidentiality will result in forfeiture of the Semi-Finalist standing, and, in such case, Contest Entities may select an alternate or proceed with fewer Semi-Finalists.
5. SEMI-FINALIST SUBMISSION PERIOD: Once confirmed as a Semi-Finalist, each Semi-Finalist will be required to submit an up to one (1) minute Video explaining why he or she should be selected as a Finalist for the opportunity to participate in the Game. Video specifications, requirements, restrictions, and submission deadlines will be communicated to each Semi-Finalist at the time of Semi-Finalist confirmation. Failure to follow the provided instructions, and/or submit the Video by the provided deadline may result in disqualification from the Contest, at Sponsors sole discretion. Contest Entities will determine in their sole discretion which Videos have satisfied the eligibility requirements. Contest Entities reserve the right to allow for minor fluctuations between the Semi-Finalist’s timing device and the actual runtime of the Video, based on clear intent to comply with the Official Rules, as determined at the sole discretion of the Contest Entities.
6. FINALIST SELECTION/JUDGING: Semi-Finalist Videos will be reviewed and scored by Sponsor’s representatives (“Judging Panel”) based on the criteria and weighting below. Up to five (5) Semi-Finalist’s with the highest scores will be determined as Finalists, subject to verification of eligibility, completion of the background check (pursuant to Section 2), timely return of the Semi-Finalist Documents, and compliance with these Official Rules. For consideration as a Winner, each Finalist must be available to participate in the Game, as described in Section 8. All decisions of the Judging Panel are final on all aspects of the Contest.
- Originality/Uniqueness: 30%
- Ability to Communicate Clearly: 25%
- Relevance to the Contest Theme: 25%
- Persuasiveness: 20%
In the event of a tie, such tied Submissions will be reevaluated in accordance with the aforementioned criteria and the Submission with the highest point score on “Relevance to the Contest Theme” will be deemed the potential Finalists. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than five (5) Finalists, no Finalists, and/or to extend the Video Submission Period and all other dates associated with the Contest in the event an insufficient number of eligible Videos are received, as determined by the Contest Entities, in their sole discretion. If an insufficient number of eligible Videos or no eligible Videos are received, no prizes will be awarded. Judging scores will not be revealed.
7. FINALIST NOTIFICATION/GAME SLOT SELECTION: On or about Wednesday, November 11, 2020 up to five (5) Finalists, as determined by the judging results, will be notified via the email and/or at the phone number as provided on the Semi-Finalist Documents. Potential Finalist must be able to receive calls from a blocked or unknown number. Potential Finalists will be required to respond as directed by the Administrator to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the potential Finalist standing and, in such case, Sponsor or Administrator may select an alternate Finalist, based on the judging results. Potential Finalists are bound to confidentiality and are NOT permitted to publicly announce their status as a Finalist (via social or traditional media). A Finalist’s breach of such confidentiality will result in his/her forfeiture of the Finalist standing, and, in such case, Contest Entities may select an alternate or proceed with fewer Finalists. The up to five (5) confirmed Finalists will be seeded from one (1) to five (5), based on the order in which they completed the Registration Form, to select their Game time slot for the Game. The first seed will select from all five (5) available Game time slots, the second seed will select from the remaining four (4), continuing accordingly until all five (5) Game time slots have been filled.
Semi-Finalists who are not selected as Finalists will be seeded as alternates (each an “Alternate”and collectively the “Alternates”) based on their point score from Judging. In the event any Finalist is unavailable to participate in the Game for any reason, Alternates will be notified to fill any remaining slots. If notified, potential Alternates must be available for the Game, as detailed in Section 8 below.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate a representative to oversee Game play (“Game Director”). Sponsor and Game Director reserve the right to adjust the Game schedule/format, proceed with fewer Finalists, or to extend the Registration Period and Finalist or Semi-Finalist confirmation period, if applicable, to secure a sufficient number of available Finalists for the Game. The Sponsor and Game Director, in their sole and unfettered discretion, may reject or disqualify any Entrant at any time (whether before or after game play has commenced or any winners have been determined) if the Game Director believes that such Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, has violated these Official Rules, engages in inappropriate, disruptive, or abusive conduct or behavior, or otherwise is not appropriate for the Game.
8. FINALIST GAME/WINNER DETERMINATION: Each confirmed Finalist will be required to participate in the online game as described below, currently scheduled to take place on Monday, November 16, 2020 (the “Game”). Finalists will be provided with full Game details at the time of Finalist confirmation. Each Finalist will participate from their home and receive a Game package from Sponsor with all elements required to participate in the Game (excluding any connection to the internet which is the Finalist’s responsibility to obtain). The Game package will be sent to the Finalist, signature required, and Finalist must plan to be at the delivery address to accept the shipment.
Game play will operate as follows:
- Finalists will be invited to, and placed in the Game based on their selected time slot (In the event a Finalist completes the Game, any remaining Finalists will be eliminated);
- The Game will consist of one (1) minute rounds of play (each a “Round”), in which Finalists will compete one at a time based on their timeslot;
- Each Round will consist of one (1) clue that is provided to the Finalist playing that Round, and that Finalist will have one (1) minute to attempt to use the provided clue to solve the Round as directed;
- If the playing Finalist cannot solve their Round during their allotted time, the next Finalist will play their Round. Finalists will continue to participate in Rounds until one (1) Finalist completes a Round;
- The first Finalist to complete their Round will be deemed the Winner of the Game.
In the event of a malfunction, lock-up, power supply interruptions or any other similar event that prohibits Game play from continuing, the Finalist must immediately notify the Game Director.
Game Director and Sponsor are not responsible for any Finalist’s inability or failure, for any reason, to participate in any Game within the timeframe determined by the Game Director. In the event of Game play disruption, whether by technical problem or any other means, reasonable effort should be made to recover the Game already in progress and continue Game play. In the event that the Game cannot be recovered or resolved, the Game Director reserves the right to reschedule the Game, or disqualify a Finalist, at its sole discretion. The course of action will be decided in the sole discretion of the Game Director. If any Finalist intentionally disrupts Game play, he or she will be automatically disqualified and thus forfeit the Game. All decisions of Sponsor and Game Director with regard to proper Game play are final and binding.
GAME CONDUCT: Proper language, behavior, and etiquette are mandatory at all times. Failure to comply may result in removal from the Game. In no event is vulgarity, profanity or lewd or offensive language or behavior allowed. Sponsor, Game Director and all Finalists are to be respected at all times. Inappropriate conduct, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Game Director, may result in forfeiture and elimination from the Game.
Final Game play rules will be communicated and provided at the time of Finalist confirmation. Sponsor and Game Director’s decisions are final in all decisions related to Game. All information provided by each Finalist becomes the property of Sponsor.
PRIZE DESCRIPTION: There is one (1) prize (“Prize”) available. Prize consists of: (a) one (1) Samsung Q80T 75” TV (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,799.99); (b) one (1) Xbox Series X (ARV: $499)(Prize will be awarded in the form of a digital gift card, gift card is subject to separate terms, conditions and restrictions); (c) one (1) Xbox Cyberpunk game code (ARV: $59.99)(game code is subject to separate terms, conditions and restrictions); and one (1) Bionic arm (ARV: $100). Total Prize ARV: $3,458.98
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability of the Prize. If applicable, the projected tax gross-up allowance will be awarded in the form of a check in an amount determined by Sponsor prior to December 31, 2020. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Winner, as applicable.
Prize winner will be required to complete a “Prize Claim Form” and Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned, if applicable. Failure to complete and return the Prize Claim Form may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event the Winner fails to complete and the return their Prize Claim Form, Contest Entities may select an alternate Prize winner based on the corresponding Game standings. If any Winner has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines their Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner will be disqualified, and the Contest Entities will determine an alternate Winner, based on the Game standings, for the Prize.
Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Administrator for the actual retail value of the Prize. No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in their sole discretion, should the Prize offered become unavailable for any reason. If a Prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by the Winner, Prize may not be re-awarded, in Contest Entities’ sole discretion. Prizes cannot be sold, transferred, auctioned, or traded for any reason. Prize winners shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest.WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIESAny depictions of the Prize (or any portion thereof) are for illustrative purposes only.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Contest Entities, CD Projekt, adam&eveDDB, their’ respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their successors, members, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns shareholders, insurers, predecessors, sponsors, dealers, distributors, advertising, contest, and fulfillment agencies, and their consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each Entrant (and Finalist if applicable) authorizes the Contest Entities and their designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence, the recording of the Game, and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a Winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Contest Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Contest Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Game or the Contest; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible registration information, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of Winner to accept or use the Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Contest Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest (or any portion of the Contest) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Contest and, in such situation, will select the Winner from eligible non-suspect Entrants registered prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Contest Entities. Contest Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Contest Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. GOVERNING LAW :All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest, or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Semi-Finalists or Finalists, and the Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In the event of a claim or dispute, Entrants’ sole remedy shall be limited to their remedy at law for damages, if any, and Entrants shall not have the right and expressly waive any such right to in any way enjoin or restrain the distribution, advertising, publicizing or other exploitation (in any form of media) of the Contest, the entry, and/or any intellectual property owned or licensed by the Contest Entities.
12.ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Contest, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Contest, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Contest. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrant’s and/or the Released Parties’ individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit their website atwww.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. SPONSOR: Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd. Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
14. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Winner will be announced at the conclusion of the Game.